Kentucky wide receiver Tayvion Robinson signs with Baltimore Ravens

Travis Fannon
Kentucky wide receiver Tayvion Robinson runs the ball during the Kentucky vs. Akron football game on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2023, at Kroger Field in Lexington, Kentucky. Kentucky won 35-3. Photo by Travis Fannon | Staff

Kentucky football wide receiver Tayvion Robinson signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent following the 2024 NFL Draft on Saturday.

Robinson, who is originally from Virginia Beach, Virginia, spent three seasons at Virginia Tech before transferring to Kentucky and spending two seasons as a Wildcat.

He finished his collegiate career with 194 receptions for 2,604 yards and 14 receiving touchdowns in 60 games played.

Robinson finished the 2023 season with 552 yards on 41 receptions, which ranked second and third on the team, respectively.

In addition to being a standout receiver, he also returned punts for both the Wildcats and Hokies and tallied 639 yards on 67 punt returns and one touchdown throughout his career.

Prior to the Draft, Robinson’s prospect grade was listed as 5.80 on NFL.com and he was praised by analyst Lance Zierlein for his excellent ball-tracking and body control and also for his good field vision after the catch.

He will now join the Ravens, who also selected Devin Leary during the draft.

View Comments (1)