By: David Schuh | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clipper’s guard Eric Bledsoe returned to the team Sunday in Denver after a 3-game rehab stint in the NBA developmental league.
- Chuck Hayes re-aggravated his left shoulder in his first game back from injury. He originally separated the shoulder on Jan. 5, causing him to miss 11 games.
- The Bleacher Report argues that Enes Kanter deserves more playing time for the Jazz.
- Piston’s guard Brandon Knight isn’t letting the rookie growing pains deter his confidence.
- Daniel Orton finally made his NBA debut Friday a
gainst New Orleans. However, the Magic decided last week not to pick up their 2012-2013 club option on Orton’s contract.
- Tayshaun Prince returned to the Pistons’ lineup Saturday night after missing two games for a family matter.
- Rajon Rondo who has missed six games with a wrist injury, is not being hurried back to action by the Celtics’ staff.
- In a battle of former Calipari point guards, Derrick Rose got the best of John Wall.