Your one-way ticket to Caturdays

Abbey Cutrer
Kentucky Wildcats football Media Day on Friday, Aug. 4, 2023, at Kroger Field in Lexington, Kentucky. Photo by Abbey Cutrer | Staff

FOOTBALL & MENS BASKETBALL TICKETS

As we begin the start of the fall semester, it’s time to get excited and prepared for game days in Lexington.

Because of the high demand for tickets, Kentucky football and mens basketball have a specific procedure for both season and single-game tickets. Students should have already received an email from UK Athletics announcing the student lottery for the two teams, as well as already claiming their season tickets. For those who are interested in only purchasing single-game tickets for a desired game, individual tickets will go on sale around a week before each game. Be sure to keep an eye out in your email or your UK Athletics account. So, even if you missed out on the lottery this year, don’t worry, you still have the opportunity to attend a game.

Listed below is the breakdown in prices from the 2023-2024 school year from the UK Athletics student tickets page:

• BBN Student Football Pass ($75) — admission for all home football games, provided a ticket is claimed during specified windows.
  • BBN Student Basketball Pass ($200) — admission for all home mens basketball games, provided a ticket is claimed during specified windows.
  • Single-game student tickets ($11-$15 ea.) — a limited number of football and mens basketball single game tickets will be available for students who do not wish to purchase a season pass or are unable to do so. Single game tickets must be purchased prior to the game, and students who try to purchase tickets at the door the day of for football or mens basketball games will have no luck doing so.

OTHER IMPORTANT INFO FOR STUDENTS ON GAME DAY

Parking During Football Season

During football season, any students with periphery parking passes that park in K-Lot at Kroger Field will be REQUIRED to move their cars to another on-campus parking location for all home games. If you hold one of the affected parking passes, you will receive an email during the week of the home football game reminding you to move your car with information on when and where your vehicle should be moved.

Typically, the most popular alternative spot to park on game day is central campus’ Rose Street Garage (Parking Structure #2). Students will berequired to move their vehicles on the day before the game. In the past, if a home football game took place on Saturday, students must have moved their cars from K-Lot by 4 p.m. on Friday.

Securing Your Seats
For both football and mens basketball games, spots in the designated student sections are first come, first served. So, if you have a student season pass or student single-game ticket, arrive early to guarantee you will have a spot in the student section. Overflow from the student section will be placed in the higher sections of the stadiums.