How to keep up with the Kernel for the rest of the semester

Kentucky’s mascot reads a Kentucky Kernel newspaper during South Carolina’s introductions. University of Kentucky men’s basketball team defeated University of South Carolina 76-48 at Rupp Arena on Tuesday, February 5, 2019, in Lexington, Kentucky. Photo by Michael Clubb | Staff

Kernel Staff

The Kentucky Kernel, the University of Kentucky’s award-winning, independent student newspaper will have to suspend its print edition for the remainder of the semester.

The final print edition of the semester will be on newspaper racks in dorms on Tuesday, March 24, and Wednesday, March 25.

RELATED: Letter from the editor: The Kernel goes on.

With students moved off campus, classes online only and local businesses closed to foot traffic amid the coronavirus pandemic, the print Kernel no longer has a place to land.

Here’s how to keep up with the Kernel for the rest of the semester:

• Subscribe to the Kernel’s email blast. The Kernel plans to send email newsletters three times a week. 
  • Follow the Kernel on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for continuous links to articles and updates.
  • Check back on kykernel.com for stories.
  • Check our Issuu page where the Kernel will continue to publish digital versions of the print paper. Check out this week’s here.