Mock tests offered for free this weekend; law, medical, dental, graduate, optometry and pharmacy exams to be given

By Kiersten Hughes

Sunday Feb. 20, Kaplan Test Prep will offer free mock tests at the White Hall classroom building open to anyone interested.

The tests offered are the LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, PCAT and the GRE, all for no charge.

“At Kaplan Test Prep, our mission is to hel How To Get My Ex Girlfriend Back When She Is Dating p students succeed in achieving their educational goals,” said Samantha Essid, campus manager of Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions, in an e-mail to the Kernel. “Over the years, we’ve helped millions of students achieve higher scores. We recognize how important practice is in preparing for any test, so we want to make that experience available to everyone.”

In addition to the free test, instructors will give test takers insight into helpful tips and tricks for the real test.

Essid, who is also in charge of the mock tests being offered, said these tests are important admission factors for getting into graduate, law and business schools.

“According to our medical school admissions officers, a low MCAT score is the biggest application killer,” Essid said.

Students also feel that the free mock tests are a good opportunity for people planning to take them in the future.

“Its good that they are free so that we don’t have to pay money just for practice, and it gives us insight into what the tests will be like before we pay for them,” sophomore integrated strategic communications major Samantha Mednus said.

Free test prep and instruction and a free pizza lunch are available to UK and non-UK students. The tests will be held on the second floor of the White Hall classroom building.

The MCAT starts at 9:00 a.m., the DAT/OAT at 9:30 a.m., PCAT and LSAT begin at 10:00 a.m., and the GRE begins at 10:30 a.m.

Participants are advised to arrive at least a half an hour early prior to the start of their test.

Students can sign up for the mock test at kaptest.com, but walk-ins are also welcome to come.

For more information go to kaptest.com or contact Samantha Essid at [email protected] or Russell Schaffer at [email protected].

How To Get My Ex Girlfriend Back When She Is Dating