Pope Francis brings newfound Christianity

For seemingly the 100th time, the Pope Francis regime has shocked the world with a statement considered enormously progressive for the top dogs at the Catholic Church.

Roman Catholic bishops in the Vatican released a document on Monday that demonstrated language hinting at acceptance of same-sex partnerships in the Catholic Church, saying that they have “gifts and qualities” to offer the faith.

I am not a very religious person, and I must say that even I am a fan of Jorge Mario Bergoglio, better known as Pope Francis. He has brought the Catholic Church, and in many ways the entire Christian religion, back to the place where it was always supposed to be.

Pope Francis seems to be far more passionate about following Christian principles like aiding the poor, feeding the hungry and associating with the meek than he is denouncing lifestyles that are different from his as evil, as far too many Christians tend to do.

He said it is not his place to judge people who are gay who seek out the Lord.

He said that the church should stop focusing so much on issues like gay marriage, abortion and contraceptive methods. He suggested that people of all faiths, even atheists, could find their way into heaven through good works.

This one really threw me, and most of the world, for a loop. After all, the most basic technique in sales is to make your customer feel that they can’t survive without the product you’re offering.

But Pope Francis did the right thing in basically stating that “Hey, you’re free to try the Christian faith if you want to, but even if you don’t believe in God, you can still live a fulfilling life.”

He embraces victims of skin disfiguring disorders, and rumors once circulated that he often sneaks out of his quarters at night dressed in normal clothes to mingle with the commoners outside of the Vatican.

Pope Francis truly epitomizes the merit of faith.