Super PAC ad attacks Ashley Judd

Staff report | @KyKernel

news@kykernel.com

American Crossroads, a conservative super PAC, has released an advertisement on YouTube mocking UK alumna and actress Ashley Judd, who is considering a run for the Senate against Republican Mitch McConnell in 2014.

Although Judd has yet to make an official announcement about whether she will run, she has confirmed that she is exploring the idea.

The ad claims that Judd is a radical liberal who calls Tennessee home, rather than Kentucky.

Judd spent the majority of her childhood in Kentucky but currently resides in Nashville, Tenn.

American Crossroads is a super PAC that fundraises for the Republican party. Steven Law, the American Crossroads president, and Karl Rove, a co-founder, both worked under the George W. Bush administration.

First like the above people and Ashley, I am from the Class of 1963
I hate to say it but Kentucky is about like Texas with the likes of the
new Ted Cruz. With Rad and Mitch Ashley could not do any worse. I for sure will support her, even from here in Texas.

These negative tactics will not work. Hasn’t the Republicans learned from the recent Presidential election? This just signals the end of McConnell. I will vote for Ashley just because of these negative Republican tatics, which American are SICK of. They need to quit sticking their heads in the sand!!!! AMERICA HAS SPOKEN LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

From A Former Republican turned Democratic.

Mitch McConnell is a personal embarrassment to me. Not only is he from my birth state, but he graduated from my alma mater UK. I have lived in California for over 40 years after graduation, but if I could, I would vote for Ashley.