LIVE UPDATES: UK LOOKING FOR SWEEP OF ALABAMA

UK starting lineup: Aaron Harrison, Andrew Harrison, Karl Towns Willie Cauley-Stein, Dominique Hawkins.

Alabama starting lineup: Jimmie Taylor, Shannon Hale, Levi Randolph, Rodney Cooper, Retin Obasohan.

Cats previously beat the Crimson Tide by 22 in Tuscaloosa, Ala.

Aaron Harrison’s three-pointer gives UK the 7-2 lead early on. Alabama timeout.

UK leads 7-5 at the under-16 timeout.

Cats now by 10 with under 12 minutes to play in the first half.

TV timeout #2, UK leads 15-7. Cats are 7-for-10 while Alabama is 2-for-6 and has six turnovers.

TV timeout #3, Cats are 10-for-13 from the field, leading 26-10 over Alabama. Towns has more points (12) than all of the Crimson Tide.

UK up 30-15 with 4:30 to go in first half. In the first game in Tuscaloosa, UK was up 35-17 at halftime.

Last media timeout of the half, Cats lead 32-17. Crimson Tide has climbed back to shooting 40 percent from the floor, but still lead the turnover margin 10-2.

UK leads 37-24 at the half after Alabama went on a 7-3 run since the last media timeout to close the Cats lead.

After starting in the second half, Devin Booker makes his first basket of the game with a three-pointer.

Under 12-minute timeout, Cats lead 55-40. UK still only has two turnovers on the day, while Alabama has 10.

Under 8-minute timeout, UK increases lead 62-45. Towns has fouled out of the game, and Cauley-Stein has four fouls.

Final media timeout. UK looking to close out game, up 66-51.

Final. UK remains undefeated on the season with 70-55 win over Alabama. Cauley-Stein and Towns led the Cats in points with 12 apiece.